Join us for a journey of exploration into the ancient sites of Peru’s Sacred Valley where we will meditate in caves, meet with shaman, work with Nature and uncover all that holds you back from radiating who you truly are. This journey is for women who want to more fully take their power and heal those parts of themselves that keep them from living out their highest purpose. We will stay in the beautiful, luxury resort of Wilka Tikka in Urumbamba where we will be surrounded by the chakra gardens, nourished by their organic, vegetarian cuisine and pampered by their solar baths and spa treatments.
The seven day, six night trip includes:
- Peaceful accommodations at the luxury resort of Willka Tika in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- Healing experiences with indigenous shamans
- Cultivating a strong heart connection to Mother Earth through ceremony and ritual
- Meditation practices to calm the mind, balance the body and open the heart
- Visits to some of Peru’s most sacred sites to gain wisdom and insight from the Incan past
- Gourmet vegetarian meals in the Peruvian tradition
- Opportunities to explore Peruvian markets for traditional textiles and artifacts
*Not included: flight to Lima, optional spa treatments, drinks (including bottled water)
This journey is designed to heal the heart, feed the soul and ignite the spirit
- Open to a new perspective of every day life
- Identify what is guiding you in this present moment
- Gain a sense of grounded presence and peace to support you through challenging times
- Heal the wounds that hold you back from following your heart
- Connect with your intuition and inner wisdom through the healing practices of Peru
- Deepen your compassion and strengthen your commitment to all of life
- Be supported and strengthened by other women who seek inner renewal
The Journey to Peru is led by two women who have experienced and worked with the healing energy and indigenous wisdom of South America for over 14 years.
Founder of Anahata Leadership, former Executive Vice President of Human Resources and Corporate Affairs for AstraZeneca PLC, and current NonExecutive Director of NeoGenomics Clinical Laboratories.
Founder of Conscious Leadership, deeply experienced expert in the field of leadership development and organizational development, a practicing life coach and energy healer.
Rates and Registration Information
This journey is offered at the rate of $5,500 with garden single and $5,900 with luxury single. Due to the intimate nature of this journey, the group will be limited to 15 people.
A non-refundable deposit of $2750 is due by March 15, 2018. The final payment will be due on July 1, 2018.
If you’d like to extend your trip and visit Machu Picchu
before you return home, arrangements can be made