Experience the beautiful countryside, cuisine and culture of Tuscany in the company of 16 extraordinary women and discover the sources of joy in your life.
This journey is for any woman who wants to pause – to reflect, revitalize your sense of wellbeing, enjoy the magic of Tuscany and deepen your connection to the wisdom that resides within you.
We will stay at Villa Reniella, a 100-acre estate that sits below the medieval village of Montefollonico. Activities will include daily meditation and movement, interactive sessions focused on the healing energy of our bodies, immersion in the countryside, farm to table meals, cooking class & wine tasting and special Tuscan excursions all designed to unlock the joy of everyday life.
Nourish your Body, Reignite your Spirit, Still your Mind.
In this Retreat you will:
- Discover new perspectives on sources of health and wellness
- Explore what might be holding you back from creating greater joy in your life
- Uncover patterns that you could consider shifting within yourself
- Gain a sense of grounded presence and peace
- Be supported and strengthened by other women who seek inner renewal
- Receive tools and practices to help you integrate new learning into your everyday life
Friday, May 10, 2024 – Friday, May 17, 2024
(Group departure from Rome at 10 am on Friday, May 10th, with group return to Rome Airport by 9:30am on Friday, May 17th.)
€5,975 /$6,500 – Shared double with ensuite bath
€6,895 /$7,500 – Single room with ensuite bath
- Accommodations at Villa Reniella for seven (7) nights
- Delicious farm to table meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner included) except one lunch at Market Day in Montelpuciano
- All daily activities including cooking classes, sound healing, meditations, workshops and excursions
- Transfers to and from Rome
- Pre-retreat individual phone consultation
Cost does not include:
- Airfare to Rome
- Accommodations in Rome pre and post retreat as desired
- Wine/alcohol at meals (available for purchase as desired)
- Ayurvedic massage therapy (on property)
- Bike excursion (optional)
At the Heart of a Joyful Life retreat is led by:
Founder of Anahata Leadership, current Chairwoman of Neo Genomics Laboratories, Non-Executive Director of Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, and former Executive Vice President of Human Resources and Corporate Affairs for AstraZeneca PLC.
Founder of Conscious Leadership, deeply experienced expert in the field of leadership development and organizational development, a practicing life coach, and energy healer.
We hope you will join us for a wonderful week in the Tuscan countryside in the spring of 2024!
Rates and Registration Information
The Retreat cost does not include airfare, hotel accommodations in Rome, alcohol, spa services and optional bike excursion.
A nonrefundable deposit of $2,500 is due by October 1, 2023. Full payment of the retreat program fee is due by January 1st, 2024.
If you have any questions, please contact Lynn Tetrault at 302-290-0292 or firstname.lastname@example.org.