Located at the Wequassett Resort on the shores of Pleasant Bay, Cape Cod, the Heart of Feminine Leadership is for any woman who wants to uncover the power of feminine intuition, wisdom, and energy to enhance her professional and personal life.
The four-day, five-night program includes:
Personal coaching session prior to the retreat to clarify your intentions for the experience
Daily morning and afternoon sessions across a spectrum of topics, including:
- Finding balance as a leader between universal feminine and masculine traits
- How to work with the energy of your body to deepen the connection to yourself, your intuition, and your vitality
- How passion and purpose can be integrated into your leadership approach and daily interactions
- Defining your own personal and professional narratives
Daily meditation, journaling and discussion among participants to deepen your work on a personal level
A personal Comprehensive Passion Profile Assessment
Your own beautiful accommodations and access to the many amenities of the Wequassett Resort
Delicious and healthy gourmet meals (breakfast, lunch, and four dinners inclusive)
A special workshop and dinner at Lynn’s home with Kyleen Keenan, nutritionist and founder of Not Your Sugar Mamas
Opportunities to enjoy the beaches, shops and restaurants in Chatham
This retreat is designed to provide profound and impactful outcomes that will
benefit you and your business. This experience will help you:
- Realize a deeper stillness which creates greater focus, effectiveness, and fulfillment in your work
- Align your leadership style with your inner purpose and passions, ensuring that your work fuels your soul, allowing you to thrive and be more effective
- Bring greater presence and energy to your leadership approach, creating a more powerful impact on those you lead
- Reignite the vital connection to your intuition and inner wisdom to help you more confidently solve challenges and make important decisions
- Enjoy an enhanced sense of balance and well-being to support all areas of your life
- Remember who you are without the pressures, expectations, and labels that can often constrain us
The Heart of Feminine Leadership Retreat is led by three women who bring
nearly a century of combined leadership experience
Founder of Anahata Leadership, former Executive Vice President of Human Resources and Corporate Affairs for AstraZeneca PLC, and current NonExecutive Director of NeoGenomics Clinical Laboratories.
Founder of Conscious Leadership, deeply experienced expert in the field of leadership development and organizational development, a practicing life coach and energy healer.
President and Cofounder of PurposeLinked Consulting, former Executive Director of Human Resources for Merck, and a nationally recognized expert in leadership purpose and passion.
Rates and Registration Information
This retreat is offered at a rate of $5,950. Due to the intimate and immersive nature of The Heart of Feminine Leadership, there will be limited availability. A $450 early bird discount is available to participants who regisτer before August 1st, 2019. The retreat cost does not include airfare, airport transfers, or the cost of spa treatments.
A nonrefundable deposit of $2,975 is due by September 1st, 2019. Full payment of the retreat program fee is due by October 1st, 2019
If you have any questions, please contact Lynn Tetrault at 302-290-0292 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you reside in Chatham and do not need hotel accommodations, please contact Lynn Tetrault for information on program-only costs.